olo System Mechanic

Great Bundle! System Mechanic 8.5 includes everything you will need to keep your computer operating at peak speed and efficiency. Nearly all PC problems and slowdowns can be traced back to faulty settings, bits and pieces left over from uninstalled software, clutter and file fragmentation that occurs in standard use. System Mechanic can automatically find and repair errors, remove unneeded file clutter and remove unneeded startup applications to allow your PC operate reliably and as fast as possible. And Search & Recover can rescue critical work and cherished digital files and memories you thought might be gone forever.

System Mechanic really takes a look at what might be not working right and then goes about fixing it. It looks for and fixes problems in your Windows registry and problems on your hard drives. It also removes over 40 types of junk files that either the Internet or applications have left. It also removes any leftover bits and pieces of applications that should have been removed when you uninstalled them.

System mechanic will also clean up your PC to see if it can restore some speed by defragmenting the hard drives, Windows registry and the RAM memory. It also has the ability to help keep your system secure and the information on it as private as you want it to be.

I install and then uninstall a lot of software on my Windows Vista laptop as I take a look at them . So I had not really paid a great deal of attention to what was building up because I pay more attention to security aspects as I spend many hours a day visiting software websites through the world. Now that utilities publisher like iolo technologies have had over a year to work with Vista it seemed like it was time to see what they could do, as I am a firm believer in PC system maintenance.

I was a bit surprised at the number of issues that were identified primarily in Windows Registry errors, a hard drive in need of some order, and all the fragments of uninstalled applications hanging around. I gave System Mechanic permission to fix about have the issues on the first round, ran the diagnostics again and then approved for all the fixes. This took awhile but was very pain free.

I can definitely feel the difference on my laptop, especially at startup and navigating through my hard drive looking for a application or a document file. I'll be running System Mechanic a couple of times a week to keep an eye on things.

No comments: