Thank you so much! After years of awkwardly juggling with skype accounts, you finally showed me the way… :D

One issue I have - whenever I want to start skype with the secondary account (ie., as another user than the one I’m already logged on to Windows with) an ugly old dosbox prompts the password of the other windows user.

Is there a way I can get rid of this ? (without creating another windows user with admin rights with no password protection, that is.) few weeks ago a guy skyped me and I first thought, that he might wants to spam me with something to sell. Actually he is writing a book about Skype and was asking some questions, which I was only partly able to answer.

He seems to be much more familiar with all the little Skype tricks and he writes in his blog about these.

One trick I found extremly helpful: it lets you run multiple skypes on one machine - it is a dirty hack, but if you are the admin on your box, you might want to try it:

No comments: