The game, where the players become the coach of the team of their choice, is so time-consuming that the players are ignoring their duties and responsibilities at home or at work.

I love soccer, but I have never been addicted to any of these games. I've tried playing some like the FIFA game, and I can understand how a person can be hooked by them. It's entertaining, fun, and challenging. And just like the real deal, you want to win so bad, you don't care about anything else. I do hope that the people who play this game or any other games for that matter know how to balance their personal lives from their gaming lives. It may be fun playing these games when you're alone because there's no distraction, but it ain't fun watching a soccer game alone with no one to cheer with or to fight against.

No comments: